Caterpillar Hiring Fresh Graduates for Data Support Analyst | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Caterpillar Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Caterpillar
Job Role: Systems Data Support Analyst
Experience: 0-1 Years
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions
- Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components
- Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure
- Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support
- Computer-related or Engineering-related four-year College or University Degree (or equivalent) or MCA
- Zero to one year of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
- Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools
- Must demonstrate solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms
- Must be able to program in one of the languages Java/Python/C#/C++
- Must have good UI/UX skills
- Must be able to use relational and No-SQL databases
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- Project work / Exposure to coding language like Python, R or PySpark
- Experience/Exposure to Big Data tools, including Databricks or anything similar.
- Project work / Exposure to Data Visualization tools, including Power BI, Tableau or similar BI tools.
- Exposure to statistical inference, machine learning, forecast modelling, operations research, decision science, and/or business intelligence.
How To Apply Caterpillar Hiring Fresh Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Caterpillar Hiring Fresh Graduates Click Here