JP Morgan Chase Hiring Graduates for Associate | Freshers/Experienced are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Caterpillar Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: JP Morgan Chase
Job Role: Business Analysis Associate
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- In partnership with process leaders, evaluate and perform an end-to-end analysis of the business environment to identify significant gaps and weaknesses and determine root cause of them
- Create a proactive risk and control culture that leverages proven evaluation strategies and sound change management protocols
- Partner in the development and documentation, through participation in end-to-end process walkthroughs and deep dives with process leaders.
- Ability to liaise between lines of business and the development teams, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team
- Knowledge of Role Based Access Control and access administration best practices a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Background in controls, audit, quality assurance, operational risk management, or compliance preferred; or equivalent subject matter expertise in a relevant business related function/operation/technology
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of data and information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of the SDLC toolset and Agile methodologies with a delivery driven mindset
- Advanced working experience with MS Office Suite (especially Excel, SharePoint & PowerPoint)
How To Apply JP Morgan Chase Hiring Graduates for Associate?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for JP Morgan Chase Associate Click Here