Caterpillar Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers for Associate Engineer. Caterpillar is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Caterpillar Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Caterpillar
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- An Associate Engineer-Design may work in any number of functional areas requiring an engineering degree, including
- But not limited to, product design, development, research, metallurgy, quality, reliability, materials, manufacturing process, application and installation, product performance/support, service, and facilities.
- Key areas of responsibility encountered in this role may include any or all of the following
- Perform needs analysis and initiate ideas; evaluate new products, processes, or systems
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Contribute to the design of new products and processes; perform product and process maintenance
- Support other engineers, managers, marketing personnel, customers, and suppliers.
- The key role of this entry level engineering position is to learn and assist
- To gain an understanding of Caterpillar’s business, products, systems, and procedures; to learn and develop skills which result from the practical application of basic engineering knowledge; and to provide assistance to a project team or others in the work group.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum and excellent analytical skills.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with team members and others in the work group, as well as customers and suppliers.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply for Caterpillar Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.