Micro Focus Off Campus 2022 Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer. Micro Focus is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Caterpillar Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Micro Focus
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
How To Apply for Micro Focus Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.