Cerner Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer in Bangalore | 0-1 Year EXP.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Cerner.
Key Jobs details:
- Responsible to work on the custom programming needs of the clients
- Write code, test, and debug new software.
- Additionally, you will be responsible to meet stakeholder’s requirements, in order to provide appropriate solution benefits.
- Make enhancements to existing software from clear requirements.
- Participate in code reviews and identify basic issues or deviations from best practices.
- Also, you should be able to effectively communicate status updates of tasks to appropriate stakeholders.
- Develop knowledge of assigned technologies, development processes, and ecosystems.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Freshers can also apply
- Looking for at least 1-year of work experience
- Good knowledge of advanced SQL and Python
- Healthcare Industry experience (Advantage)
Cerner is an American Information technology company that provides services in Health care, engineering, technology, software product, and more. The company is headquartered in Missouri, U.S.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Cerner Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: