CGI Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate Systems Engineer.
Job Role: ASE – Associate Systems Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/Related or Worked as Service Desk / Helpdesk support technician as Level 1 technicians can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Systems Engineer at CGI.
Key Job details:
- General IT Infrastructure Systems Administration work focuses on installation, configuration, and maintenance of IT systems software and hardware for multi-user server computers and/or personal computing devices including
- Meeting end-user needs by ensuring the uptime, performance, resource availability, and security of the computers managed within established budgets and operational guidelines
- Acquiring, installing, and upgrading computer components and software and planning for/responding to service outages and other problems
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
- Research reported incidents using available information sources and tools.
- Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices, ITIL and ITSM
- Knowledge of IT applications, systems, and networks, and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Worked as Service Desk / Helpdesk support technician as Level 1 technicians within his/her team
- Handling calls in for an international / Global client (preferred North American/ European experience).
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Customer Service & Support
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
CGI is a Canadian Information technology Company. It mainly provides services to IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing.
Its headquarter is located in Commerce Place, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The company has 77,000 employees.
Link to Apply for Associate Systems Engineer at CGI Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: