Zebra Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company: Zebra Technologies
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree, in an IT-related field, or the equivalent of education can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer at Zebra Technologies.
Key Job details:
- Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems.
- Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation.
- Active involvement in low to medium-level technical design, coding, unit and integration testing, debugging, and Product documentation.
- Ensure consistency to organizational development standards, procedures, and design/coding practices.
- Chip in across the entire software product life cycle – concept, design, build, test, deploy and support.
- Collaborate with other developers with design issues identified during programming and test phases.
- Assist in creating new development standards, coding techniques, and procedures. Also carries out these standards and more
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, in an IT-related field, or the equivalent of education from BITS / IIT’s / NIT’s/Reputed colleges.
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Good knowledge of the following technologies.
- Core Java, JSP, Servlets, Web Services, HTML/ HTML5 ,CSS / CSS3, jQuery, AJAX, and Cognos
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Development.
- Understanding and Writing SQL Queries.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
About Zebra Technologies:
Zebra is a computer hardware and technology company. It provides products and services in barcode printers, mobile printers, card imaging printers, kiosk printers, and more. The company is headquartered in Illinois, U.S.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer at Zebra Technologies Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: