CGI Hiring Technical Graduates for Systems Engineer | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. CGI is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the CGI Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Company Name: CGI
Job Role: Associate Systems Engineer/Systems Engineer
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- As a DSG Analyst member would be responsible to ensure the qualitative remote resolution of incidents and also work proactively in reducing the number of incidents.
- Work as a second line remote desktop support for in-house and external clients
- Accept incoming tickets within the response SLA
- Diagnose and provide proper technical resolution to operating system, software and application related issues
- Follow standard call resolution procedures within DSG
- Technically escalate the tickets which requires further investigation to the third line support teams
- Update the tickets promptly on a regular basis
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Windows OS Issues and Troubleshooting
- Operating System Installation
- System Administration
- Checkpoint/SAG VPN Issues
- Drivers Update/Issues
- Network Issue Troubleshooting (WIFI/LAN)
- Anti-Virus Issues
- Application Issues Troubleshooting
- MS Office Issues (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.)
- SCCM Client Issues
How To Apply CGI Hiring Technical Graduates for Systems Engineer?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for CGI Systems Engineer Click Here