CGI Recruitment Drive for Software Development Engineer.
Job Role: Software Development Engineer – I
Experience: 1+ Year
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for experienced candidates to work as a Software Development Engineer at CGI.
Key Job Details:
- Ascendon Engineering, you will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team developing solutions for Ascended platform.
- You will leverage industry best practices and methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, SAFe, and DevOps.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science.
- Have at least 1+ years of technical experience in developing large-scale enterprise products.
- Experience in Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) and Microservices architecture is a plus.
- Expert level knowledge in C++/C#/Java, UNIX/LINUX, and relational databases like Oracle.
- Background in building scalable high-performance applications.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment is desirable.
CGI is a Canadian Information technology Company. It mainly provides services to IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing. Its headquarter is located in Commerce Place, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The company has 77,000 employees. Apply for Software Engineer at CGI.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: