HSBC Freshers Off Campus Drive for Trainee Software Engineer.
Company Name: HSBC
Job Role: Trainee Software Engineer/Wealth & Personal Banking IT
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with 1 to 12 months of Work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee Software Engineer at HSBC.
Key Job details:
- Strong foundation in software development Engineering with proficiency at least in one object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, etc.
- Various OS like Android, Linux, and Databases like relational and no-SQL
- Ability to leverage industry best integration patterns and practices to integrate multiple existing/new building blocks for seamless end-to-end customer experience
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting current systems for better efficacy and higher availability
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline and Agile methodology
- Any Mobile, Analytics, Cloud, and Digital technology domains
- Ability to design & implement solutions that can run on-prem, hybrid, and Multi-cloud ecosystems such as GCP, AWS, Azure, Ali Cloud
Eligibility and skills:
- Fresher – 2021 Pass Outs only with 60% through out academics
- 1 to 12 months Work experience – 2020 Pass Outs only with 60% through out academics
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal, presentation, and analytical skills
- Self-motivation, enduring enthusiasm, and proven rapid learning ability
- Strong commercial focus – sensitive to business needs and being solution orientated
HSBC is an investment banking company. It provides financial services, credit cards, Mutual funds, Insurance, and more. The company is headquartered in London, England, UK.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: