CGI Recruitment Drive for Test Engineer.
Job Role: Test Engineer I
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Test Engineer I at CGI.
Key Job details:
- Analyze user requirements as well as product architecture/design to derive testing requirements
- Assist in assessing product quality and release readiness
- Design and author test cases for functional and non-functional testing
- Facilitate creation and execution of automated tests\test suites
- Write and execute automated and manual tests as needed
- Accurately describe technical details and how to recreate an issue in order document defects found in code
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop test strategy
Eligibility and Skills:
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science preferred
- Minimum of one year of software testing experience
- A passion for quality
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to decompose complex problems and perform root cause analyses
- Hands-on software testing or development experience with client-server desktop, web, or mobile applications
- A self-motivated team player with an interest in continuous learning
- Understanding of the Agile software development life cycle
- Experience with CI Tools such as Jenkins
- Solid understanding of testing methodologies and principals
- Object Oriented Language experience – Python or C# .Net
- Knowledge of database technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience with automation tools such as UFT, CodedUI or other test framework
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
CGI is a Canadian Information technology Company. It mainly provides services to IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing. Its headquarter is located in Commerce Place, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The company has 77,000 employees.
Link to Apply for Test Engineer at CGI Check Details