Cisco Freshers Off Campus: Cisco hiring freshers with a graduation degree for the Technical Intern role in the Bangalore location. Following are the Cisco recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Role: Technical Writer (Intern)
Experience: 0-3 Years
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: Join Here
Cisco Freshers Off Campus
Candidates with engineering or related are eligible to apply for the job. Below are the Cisco Technical Writer (Intern) Job description and Eliglbity.
- Research, create, and revise technical content according to established standards / processes / guidelines.
- Work with editors and technical resources to develop high-quality content.
- Attend project/team meetings and report work status.
- Ensure timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Understand the basic concepts of networking.
- Demonstrate steady increase in productivity and improvement in quality.
- Build contacts within other departments and engage with stakeholders.
- Learn new skills in content architecture, help systems, UX, Analytics, Automation, Visual Content, and Augmented Reality
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria and Skills:
- Technical writer (0-3 years’ experience)
- Excellent writing skills
- Creativity and critical thinking skills to solve customer problems
- The aptitude and drive to learn new products, technology, and tools
- Not Mentioned (Expected salary Rs 7 LPA)
- Cisco Freshers Salary Check
- Cisco Bangalore will be work location
How to apply for Cisco Freshers Off Campus?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for Cisco careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates and details will be shared.
Apply for Cisco Freshers Off Campus drive: Apply Here