Cisco Off Campus Drive Technical Graduate Apprentice.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Role: Technical Graduate Apprentice (Cisco Apprenticeship Program)
Appy By: Immediate
Freshers Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Technical Graduate Apprentice at Cisco.
Key Job Details:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products.
- The tech platforms may include but not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs; participate in the release process through the confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments, and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions, and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering, or similar fields.
- Must have graduated in 2020 or 2021 and obtained a degree certificate or PDC.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting November 2021.
- Must have good communication skills, passion for technology, and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.
Cisco Systems is an American multinational technology company that provides networking hardware and software services and products. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: