Rockwell Automation Hiring Freshers for Test Automation Engineer.
Company: Rockwell Automation
Job Role: Test Automation Engineer
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree – Software Engineering, Information Systems, or another Technical degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Test Automation Engineer at Rockwell Automation.
Freshers Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Key Job details:
- Perform regression, smoke, and ad-hoc testing on new and existing features
- Write and maintain clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Integrates automated test suites with continuous integration (CI) tools, Jenkins & Azure DevOps Test Manager, for frequent automated execution
- Record & report defects and errors with clear detailed descriptions to development teams
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Software Engineering, Information Systems or another Technical degree
- Familiarity with software testing, coding, designing, and developing
- Familiarity with test automation tooling such as Selenium, Katalon, TestComplete, Junit, Nunit, cucumber, spec flow
- Working knowledge of version control systems such as GIT & SVN
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot application issues
- Working understanding of development languages, such as Java or Python
- Working understanding using Linux & Windows Operating Systems
- Understanding of Agile methodology
About Rockwell Automation:
Rockwell Automation is an American company that provides automation and information technology. The company is headquartered in Wisconsin, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: