Cisco Hiring Any Graduate for Operations Analyst | WFH Jobs for Freshers & Experienced. Cisco is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the Cisco Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Role: Business Operations Analyst
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- n this role you will be expected to work with CSE’s, SE’s, AE’s and Cisco customer’s to help them understand, onboard and adopt Cisco Licenses.
- You will be expected to manage multiple and complex customers, understand the customer priorities and work with them to create a project plan.The HTLE Team that is primarily working to help internals/ customers with understanding Cisco Licensing tools/platform and working to help them understand and organize their licenses.
- An understanding of Cisco Licenses today.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to give demos and trainings.
- Take accountability for outcomes and provide success stories.
- Motivated and a self starter.
- Be a team player and collaborator.
- Ability to respond to your stakeholders within a timely manner.
- Ability to understand and translate the customers requirements into a project plan.
- Strive for customers to have a seamless licensing experience.
- Constantly willing to take up new challenges and learn.
How To Apply Cisco Hiring Any Graduate for Operations Analyst?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Cisco Operations Analyst Click Here