Cisco Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer (Intern) | Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Role: Software Engineer Intern
Education: Bachelor’s or master’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineer Intern at Cisco.
Key Jobs details:
- Build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure, and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher
- The requirement is for the 2021/22 passout only.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
Cisco Systems is an American multinational technology company that provides networking hardware and software services and products. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Software Engineer Intern at Cisco Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: