Amazon Hiring Freshers for Transaction Risk Investigator | Any Bachelor’s degree.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Transaction Risk Investigator
Experience: 0-48 Months
Education: Bachelor’s degree or Higher
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree or higher can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as Transaction Risk Investigator at Amazon.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and Elimination of online e-commerce risk.
- Candidates will be assessed on analytical ability and capability of succeeding in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
- Individuals are expected to be excellent in problem-solving ability and analytical skills to authenticate customers and complex transactions.
- Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the role.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 0 to 48 months
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Link to Apply for Transaction Risk Investigator at Amazon Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: