Cisco Hiring Freshers for Technical Graduate Apprentice | Bachelor’s degree.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Role: Technical Graduate Apprentice
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree holder in CS, Computer Applications, Networking, IT, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering, or similar fields can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Technical Graduate Apprentice at Cisco.
Key Jobs details:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Learn and apply data science tools and techniques including Python, Machine Learning, and Data Visualisation to track the impact of data-driven recommendations
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs; participate in the release process through the confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Suggest solutions to solve business challenges and shadow System Engineers who solve complex and largest scale network challenges as well as maintain relationships with customers and more
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree holder in CS Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering or similar fields.
- Must have graduated by 2020 and have no work experience.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting July 2021.
- Good communication skills, passion for technology, and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team
Cisco Systems is an American multinational technology company that provides networking hardware and software services and products. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Technical Graduate Apprentice at Cisco Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: