CGI Hiring Freshers for Associate Systems Engineer.
Job Role: Associate Systems Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/Related skills or degree can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Systems Engineer at CGI.
Key Job details:
- Accountable for Service Delivery as per SLA’s /OLA’s of various projects in Remote infrastructure Management
- Manage day to day operations of the services rendered based on ITIL framework
- Act as a SPOC for clients for all aspects of service Delivery
- Responsible for ensuring negotiation; agreement; and maintenance of SLA’s / OLA’s
- Supporting BAU for various clients
- Maintain system availability as per multiple Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Coordinate activities for projects between other teams.
- Provide on-call support as scheduled.
- Coordinate service calls and requests with team members where necessary.
- Respond to incident tickets and provide updates in a timely manner. Escalate where necessary.
- Perform 1st level hardware diagnostics and installation of layered products where needed.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
- The research reported incidents using available information sources and tools
- Experience in handling technical support for an international organization
- Problem analysis and solving
- Proactively monitor; follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
- Learning; adaptability and attention to detail
- Ability to type while handling customer contact and more
CGI is a Canadian Information technology Company. It mainly provides services to IT consulting, solutions, and outsourcing.
Its headquarter is located in Commerce Place, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The company has 77,000 employees.
Link to Apply for Associate Systems Engineer at CGI Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: