Cisco Inviting Freshers for ASIC Engineer. Candidates pursuing Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Cisco Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Cisco
Job Role: ASIC Engineer
Education: Bachelor/Master degree
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Cisco Inviting Freshers
- Design and verification of leading-edge multimillion-gate ASICs
- Build high-density, high-speed multi-protocol switches/routers
- Have a rich feature set that includes multiple high bandwidth ports, low-latency, hybrid buffers, queuing, scheduling, congestion management and industry-leading NPL-based NPU
- Students passing out in 2023 and Pursuing Bachelor / Master degree in Electronics Engineering /Micro Electronics/VLSI.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work toward long-term goals.
- Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and technical problem-solving skills.
- Experience in establishing and sustaining strong relationships with the extended team.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge in Hardware design, the test/verification environment is designed using an object-oriented framework designed using UVM so you will use knowledge from your programming courses that include advanced data structures, algorithms, and design patterns as well as languages such as SystemVerilog HDL / C / C++ / Python.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Cisco Inviting Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Cisco ASIC Engineer
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
Ford Hiring Graduates for Technical Analyst | Freshers Can Apply
BNP Paribas Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Associate | Bachelor’s Degree