Ford Hiring Graduates for Software Engineer | Freshers Can Apply. Ford is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Ford Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Ford
Job Role: Software Engineer
Batch: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Ford Hiring Graduates
- Full-stack development. Angular (TypeScript/SCSS/HTML), Spring Boot (Java) for REST API development required
- Develops software independently, create and develop user stories that contribute to a valuable working software product by closely working with product owners /end users
- Able to provide a technical solution and will work across business/technology teams to ensure overall systems architecture and implementation meet the business requirement.
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, Design, Coding & Unit testing and implementation / Deployment of applications
- Performs exploratory testing to confirm application execution and to identify software deficiencies not covered by automated testing.
- Actively Support the long-term delivery roadmap of the software product.
- Responsible in Resolving Production/Business support issues and quickly respond to the users as per SLA.
- Implement Permanent corrective actions for reoccurring issues.
- Provide maintenance and implementation of the MQTT message brokers
- Perform critical support in off hours and be a part of the on-call support schedule
- Provide excellent customer service with a positive attitude
- Knowledge of network and security processes
- Develop with scalability in mind
- Good understanding of development principles, agile, and pair-programming environment
- Qualifications for Internal Candidates
- UG or PG Engineering Degree
- Same Posting Description for Internal and External Candidates
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Ford Hiring Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Ford Hiring Graduates
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.