Citi Hiring Freshers for Java Developer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Citi
Job Role: Java Developer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Undergraduate or Master’s degrees can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Java Developer at Citi.
Key Job details:
- The 2-year Analyst Application Development rotational program offers two rotations of 10 months providing exposure to different technologies and markets.
- Learn how to architect, design, support, and build some of the largest and most global solutions available in the financial service market
- Design research portals using the latest web technologies
- Developing robust and globally distributed trade processing engines
- Develop and leverage Big Data platforms
- Implement low latency trading and order routing strategies
- Build sophisticated Trading and Deal Capture UI’s
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree –
- Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math or Physics
- A passion for technology
- Motivated to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills, analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
Citi is a financial services company. It provides services in Credit Cards, Banking, Wealth Management, Investment, and more. The company is headquartered in New York, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: