Kofax Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate Software Engineer.
Company Name: Kofax
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree (or work toward a Bachelor’s Degree) in Computer Science or related discipline can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Kofax.
Key Job details:
- Contributing to product ideas and innovation
- Evaluating product roadmaps (working with Product Management, among other internal partners) to determine design and programming development requirements to meet customer needs (includes evaluating existing products and applications to enhance these and/or designing new products and applications)
- Conducting research, where appropriate and needed, to solve specific design problems
- Ensuring new or updated releases are completed on time, on-target, on-budget, and without compromise to quality
- Supporting other internal and external partners/stakeholders/customers, as and when appropriate, in responding to technical inquiries
- Creating product and/or applications’ architecture and design documentation to specify engineering development requirements
- Working with various internal partners (such as Quality Assurance) to test new or enhanced products and their applications
Eligibility and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or work toward a Bachelor’s Degree) in Computer Science or related discipline is preferred
- 0-2 years experience; however, work experience does not need to be directly related to product development
Kofax is a software technology company. It provides services in Automation, Machine Learning, AI, Invoice Processing, and more. The company is headquatered in Irvine, California.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: