Citi Hiring Freshers for Programmer Analyst | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Citi
Job Role: Apps Dev Programmer Analyst 2
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Apps Dev Programmer Analyst 2 at Citi.
Key Job details:
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgments to recommend solutions and improvements
- Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client-server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Knowledge of Core Java, Relational database, XML, and JIRA is a must.
- Good to have Openlink ENDUR/FINDUR exposure.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the specific business areas for application development
- Working knowledge of program languages
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
Citi is a financial services company. It provides services in Credit Cards, Banking, Wealth Management, Investment, and more. The company is headquartered in New York, United States.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: