KANTAR Off Campus Drive for Analyst | 4 LPA.
Company Name: KANTAR
Job Role: Analyst
Salary: 4 LPA
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech(any stream)/BSc-Statistics- 2020 and 2021 batch graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Analyst at KANTAR.
Key Job details:
- Ensure Data Veracity as per problem brief
- Hypothesis building and model development
- Ensure Statistical Hygiene
- Willing to learn new things and experiment to get to the best solution
- Knowledge about basics of data analytics
- Hands-on with programming/modeling and visualization tools
- Strong and solid mathematical aptitude
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver in any c
Eligibility and Skills:
- Professional graduate in either stream like B.Tech//B.E(any stream), BSc Statistics
- Only 2020 and 2021 pass-outs are eligible
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum academic score of 60% in 10th and 12th
- A minimum score of 60% in Graduation
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) are essential.
- Advanced skills in Excel /SAS /R would be preferred
- Good attitude and willingness to learn and should be a team player
- Organizing skills
KANTAR is a market research company that provides services in social media monitoring, advertising effectiveness, consumer, and more. The company is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: