Clarivate Analytics Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate Software Engineer.
Company Name: Clarivate Analytics
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/BTech – (2020 pass outs) – Female applicants only can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Clarivate Analytics.
Key Job details:
- Ideal candidates should have a hands-on interest in programming and some experience in writing software applications.
- Nice to have an internship/college project. Knowledge of one or more programming languages to write fully executable and functional code is very desirable.
- Knowledge of databases is also desirable. Both these may be at a Beginner or Advanced Beginner level.
- You should be focused, enthusiastic, motivated, and have a desire to progress by learning, executing, and experimenting.
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE/BTech – (2020 pass outs) – Female applicants only
- CGPA: 70%
- Problem-solving, analytical skills.
- Ability to think through a problem at a conceptual level and propose solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Keen desire to learn, stretch, and a never-give-up attitude.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and an easy-going personality.
- Highly proactive, result-oriented, and a team player. Ability to stay current with new technology.
About Clarivate Analytics:
Clarivate Analytics is providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. It has total working employees of over 4,300. The company is headquartered in Pennsylvania, United States.
Link to Apply for Associate Software Engineer at Clarivate Analytics
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: