Clarivate Analytics Freshers
Clarivate Analytics Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate Software Engineer. Below are the Clarivate Analytics recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Clarivate Analytics
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: Join Here
Candidates with BE/BTech/MTech – (2021 batch) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Clarivate Analytics.
- Engineering graduates (2021) exploring to kick start their career in technology.
- Ideal candidates should have a hands-on interest in programming and some experience in writing software applications.
- If you have a GitHub profile, please provide a link to your work.
- Nice to have an internship/college project. Knowledge of one or more programming languages to write fully executable and functional code is very desirable.
- Knowledge of databases is also desirable.
- Both these may be at a Beginner or Advanced Beginner level.
- You should be focused, enthusiastic, motivated, and have a desire to progress by learning, executing, and experimenting.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE/BTech/MTech – (2021 batch) – Computers/IT/IS/Electronics only
- CGPA: 70%
- Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills.
- Ability to think through a problem at a conceptual level and propose solutions. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen desire to learn, stretch and have a never-give-up attitude.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and an easy-going personality. Highly proactive, result-oriented, and team player.
Ability to stay current with new technology.
How to apply for Clarivate Analytics Freshers Recruitment Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply by using the below-provided link. Further after filling up the details Interview dates and process will be shared via registered mail address.
More Jobs: Telegram Group: Join Here
Apply for Associate Software Engineer at Clarivate Analytics