SAP Associate Engineer
SAP Company is hiring candidates with engineering degree for the Associate Engineer role in Bangalore location.
Job Role: Associate DevOps Engineer
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: Join Here
Candidates with a University degree (BE, MSc.) in Computer Science or a related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate DevOps Engineer at SAP. Below are the SAP recruitment process and details.
- Ensure 24/7 service availability and service quality for all SCP and non-ABAP based apps
- Research and implement DevOps tools & practices fitting the ecosystem
- Own and continuously improve our service offering
- Advise project stakeholders and customers regarding DevOps-related topics throughout the product lifecycle
- Collaborate effectively with product development and customer-facing teams to enable robust automation and seamless operations.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility and Skills:
- University degree (BE, MSc.) in Computer Science or a related subject or qualified IT specialist
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Strong expertise in SAP Cloud Platform (Neo & Cloud Foundry) and HANA desired
- Good DevOps knowledge for applications based on SAP Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of Linux-/Unix-server environments, Apache2 and Nginx web-servers, MySQL &/or MariaDB
- Good working knowledge of Java, J2EE, Python, Perl, Bash, and Ruby
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodology
- Ability to work independently, and desire to learn, innovate & explore new topics
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical skills and initiative
How to apply for SAP Associate Engineer Role?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the role using the below provided link. Fill up the form through SAP career portal and further interview dates and details will be shared via email.
More Jobs: Telegram Group: Join Here
Apply of SAP Associate Engineer role