Clarivate Analytics Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate Software Developer | B.Tech/B.E.
Company Name: Clarivate Analytics
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Education: B.Tech/B.E (Computer Science / IT)
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelors in Computer or IT related specialization can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Clarivate Analytics.
Key Job details:
- Role is suited to someone who is looking to kick-start a career in IT programming and development.
- The successful candidate should have a distinct interest in software programming and development and some experience in writing software applications
- Knowledge of any software language and relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
- Should be focused, enthusiastic, motivated, and have a desire to progress and develop a career around this new role.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelors in Computer or IT related specialization Excellent verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills
- Ability to program in any High-Level language like Java, C# etc
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML/CSS desirable
- Ability to stay current with new technology
About Clarivate Analytics:
Clarivate Analytics is providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. It has total working employees of over 4,300. The company is headquartered in Pennsylvania, United States.
Link to Apply for Associate Software Engineer at Clarivate Analytics
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: