HPE Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer – Intern in Bangalore | BE/B.Tech.
Company Name: HPE
Job Role: R&D Software Engineer – College Intern
Education: BE/B.Tech Circuit Branches(CSE, EC, EE, IT, etc)
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches(CSE, EC, EE, IT, etc) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the fresher to work as an R&D Software Engineer at HPE.
Key Job details:
- Work on a specific project critical to HPEs needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting edge technologies and across the full stack of software engineering challenges
- Work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus
- Communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
- Mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience
Eligibility and Preferred skills:
- BE/B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches(CSE, EC, EE, IT, etc)
- Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics from 10th grade till present
- No active arrears
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea
- Socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an American multinational information technology company. It provided financial technology, computer hardware and software, AI, and cloud computing technology. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for R&D-Software Engineer at HPE Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: