Clarivate Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers for Analyst. Clarivate is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Clarivate Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Clarivate
Job Role: Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any UG Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Curate bibliographic information such as title, subtitle, ISBN, publisher information, etc from books and journals
- Follow prescribed editorial policies and procedures to capture this bibliographic information
- Deliver process KPI’s of volumes, quality & proficiency on a daily/weekly basis
- Actively contribute to continuous process improvement
- Support key initiatives of the process such as UAT, provide deployment feedback, etc.
- Work with the content operations team for the WOS product
- Format and review content sent by Publishers to prepare content for curation
- Understanding/ experience in publishing industry preferred
- Avid book reader/ enthusiast
- Basic communication and analytical skills
- Organized, detailed orientated and quality conscious
- Confident, proactive, team player, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexible in an ever-changing environment with a desire to learn.
- Lateral thinker, who will persevere to achieve goals
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.
How To Apply for Clarivate Careers 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here