Shell Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers for Associate IT Operations.Shell is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Shell Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Shell
Job Role: Associate IT Operations
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
- Enabling integrity of the end-to-end landscape, data flows and integrations with connected systems through monitoring and diligence during change/deployment lifecycle.
- Stay up to date with Workday Product development and Community, utilizing best practices and technical documentation available
- Establish solid experience in business value delivery through Agile Methodology
- Engage on daily basis with colleagues from HRIT DevOps Team (Product Owner, Scrum Master, DevOps Analysts, DevOps Engineers, security, Information Risk Management (IRM) & other IT and HR areas specialists) and actively participate in scrum ceremonies
- Support product backlog refinement, sprint planning and delivery of committed work, by providing technical suggestions, estimating required effort, identifying risks and dependencies, and surfacing impediments.
- Actively contribute to value delivery through “One Team – One Goal”, “Self-Organizing” and “Continuous Improvement” agile principles. We operate with strong emphasis on teamwork and close collaboration across all roles and functions
- Work closely with our employees and HR business partners to develop a solid understanding of user needs
- You will have the opportunity to work with our 3rd party vendors, including leading IT companies – Workday, Accenture, IBM, Wipro, etc. to identify and manage impact
- Troubleshoot issues in Workday landscape & integrations to multiple systems – deploying fixes and/or working with other systems support teams to identify/deploy fix
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong and proven problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment, fast paced and handle planned and unplanned responsibilities
- Influencing and showcasing stakeholder management skills
- Working with both in-country and remote teams
- Being competent in the English language (both written and verbal)
- Experience in Workday, HR Functions, and other ERP Systems is advantageous
How To Apply for Shell Careers 2022 ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
To Apply Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.