Cognizant and Wipro Hiring Any Graduate for Various Roles. Gaint It companies in India are hiring freshers across India. Both Cognizant and Wipro started hiring fresh graduates. Following is a detailed description of the hiring process of each company.
Cognizant started hiring freshers for Associate and Analyst role. Freshers or experienced both are eligible to apply for the job role.
- Assists with the coordination of activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
- Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and planning; works with team members to provide high quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
- Degree, preferably in Journalism, Communications, English, political/social sciences or related fields
- 0-6 years of work experience
- Strong organizational skills, comfortable managing multiple competing priorities
Apply for Cognizant Analyst: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here
Wipro Non Technical Hiring
- Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/ BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS with 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India. Candidates with part-time or correspondence or distance learning education for their degree, 10th or 12th are not eligible.
- One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Bangalore/Kochi/Chennai Work Location
Apply for Wipro Off Campus Job Click Here
Verizon Hiring Fresh Graduates for Tech Support | Freshers
IBM Recruitment 2022 Hiring for Intern Trainee | Freshers