Cognizant Freshers Off-Campus GenC | Across India.
Job Role: GenC
Location: PAN India
Salary: 4 LPA
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work at Cognizant.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc IT students
- 2022 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering, and allied branches only)
- Students should possess a consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- Overall aggregate score of 60% or greater (all subjects will be taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears
- Round 1: Aptitude Test
- Round 2: Interview + HR Discussion
- GenC Offer Letter
Note: Candidates should apply for only ONE category (GenC Elevate or GenC). If a candidate applies for both, the application will be rejected
Cognizant is an American information technology company that is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey. It provides IT consulting, solutions, and services. Humphries.
In India, Cognizant offices are located in Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Chennai, and Mumbai. Apply for a developer at Cognizant.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: