Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive for Trainee Associate Engineer.
Company Name: Asteria Aerospace
Job Role: Trainee Associate Engineer Customer Support
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with ITI or Diploma in Electrical and Electronics or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee Associate Engineer at Asteria Aerospace.
Key Job details:
- Install and flight test the system on-site at customer location.
- Responsible for scheduled maintenance and servicing of the Drones.
- Test the product thoroughly and ensure it is working perfectly as per the end requirement.
- Responsible for installation of the system and ensuring flight-worthy post servicing of the product.
- Visit customer location for on-site for scheduled maintenance & Service.
- Keep a record of Job cards and material transactions.
- Diagnose problems and come up with solutions to repair them.
- Fill out detailed reports and keep records on services that have been performed.
- Explain issues with equipment and repairs to the customer.
- Educating the drone operators on how to use and maintain the system.
- In-house installation & testing of new product development.
Eligibility and Skills:
- ITI or Diploma in Electrical and Electronics or equivalent.
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Should have good verbal communication skills.
- Inform on the workload and completion status.
- Report work status through proper documentation as per organizational standards.
- Intimate the problems that cannot be resolved at the field level with reason.
- Should have fluency in Hindi & English languages.
- Should be very flexible in traveling for onsite services/maintenance as the job expects 80% travel throughout the year.
About Asteria Aerospace
Asteria Aerospace is an Aviation and Aerospace company. It provides services in robotics and artificial intelligence, and more. The company is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: