Cognizant Freshers Recruitment Drive for 2021 Batch | PAN India.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Location: Across India
Apply By: 6th October
Candidates with BE/BTech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MS degree and 2021 graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity to work as a software engineer at Cognizant.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA and MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students.
- 2021 Batch candidates
- The consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below.
- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored /total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared).
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- No standing arrears in current education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum of 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared.
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per University norms.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Flexible to relocate anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain.
- Apply and register by yourself on or before 6th October 2020.
- The Cognizant Human Resources – GenC Program Team will extract the registered student’s database from the portal, shortlist the eligible students, and share the test link with them by the mid of October.
Campus Selection Process:
Round 1: Aptitude and Code debugging
Round 2: Programming and Problem Solving (Technical)
Round 3: HR
Cognizant is an American information technology company that is headquartered at Teaneck, New Jersey. It provides IT consulting, solutions, and services. Humphries. In India, Cognizant offices are located in Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Also Apply for:
Link to Apply for Drive at Cognizant
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: