TCS Off Campus Drive for Freshers PAN India | 2021 Batch.
Company Name: Tata Consulting Services
Job Role: Associate System Engineer
Location: PAN India
Apply: Register Online
Candidates with engineering graduates (B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate System Engineer at TCS.
TCS Hiring Application Process:
TCS hiring engineering graduates with any specialization across India. Candidates have to register for the entrance/aptitude test on the National Qualifier Test (NQT).
Freshers with the 2021 year of passing with the BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA field of study can apply for the NQT and the test date will be notified via registered Email address. The test will be held on 24th/25th/26th Oct 2020.
- TCS Campus Hiring considers Technical Engineering Graduates from 2021 YOP (B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA ). It is open to students from all specialization.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared.
- The applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- The overall break should not exceed 24 months.
- The applicant should be between 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Campus Hiring process.
- Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Applicants with extended education in the highest qualification are not eligible.
- Registration End Date: 17th October 2020
- National Qualifier Test Date: 24th/25th/26th Oct 2020
- Registrations are open on NQT Portal until 17th October 2020
- NQT scheduled on 24th/25th/26th October 2020
- TCS Campus Test Process will be administered as part of the National Qualifier Test (NQT) conducted by TCS iON.The NQT Score secured by a student would be considered for the TCS Campus Hiring Process.
- National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score:
1. Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
2. Industry-specific knowledge and insights
3. Specialisation on skills required for performing the job role
TCS is the largest Indian Multinational IT Company that was founded in the year 1968. Presently, it is one of the biggest and largest Indian IT providers that serve IT services and consulting worldwide. According to Forbes, TCS ranked 38th position as the top 100 digital companies in 2019.
Step 1: Registration for NQT: Check details
Step 2: Navigate to TCS Next Step Portal: Check details
TCS Official Page for More details: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: