Cognizant Freshers Recruitment Drive for Programmer Analyst | B.Tech/B.E.
Job Role: Programmer Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelors in science, engineering or equivalent graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Programmer Analyst at Cognizant.
Key Job details:
- Understand the functional/ nonfunctional requirements.
- Participate in client calls and prepare the clarification list to seek clarifications.
- Design: Provide inputs to create a low-level design for the module based on the understanding of the requirement and HLD.
- Coding: Based on LLD, identify the component that needs to be created.
- Generate code quality document for the code review through various tools (Informatica, Aqua).
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on the design and more.
- Conduct peer review for the other team members.
- Testing: Conduct unit testing based on the identified test scenarios.
- Fix simple defects identified during unit testing and more
- Configuration Management
- Service Support and Maintenance
- Knowledge Management and more
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelors in science, engineering or equivalent
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Data Tester
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Apache Hadoop
- SQL Scripting
- Core Java
Cognizant is an American information technology company that is headquartered at Teaneck, New Jersey. It provides IT consulting, solutions, and services. Humphries. In India, Cognizant offices are located in Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Also Apply for:
Link to Apply for Programmer Analyst at Cognizant Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: