Cyient Freshers Recruitment Drive for Trainee Apprentice | B.Tech/B.E/MCA.
Company Name: Cyient
Job Role: Trainee Apprentice
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with graduate (B.Tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent) can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee Apprentice at Cyient.
Key Job details:
- Recruited associates should work on HLD&LLD of the p&d project of toob(UK).
- The Low Level (detailed) design, as well as preceding High-Level Design (or Fundamental city plan), must deliver an optimal and high performing FTTH Network, connecting all premises in a city.
- Network will leverage existing infrastructure, in particular, BT Openreach poles and ducts, where possible to reduce cost and drive a faster pace of build-out.
- Re-use of existing infrastructure shall be in accordance with the design rules set out within this document.
- Detailed network design, and the extent of existing infrastructure reuse
- Shall be verified through site surveys to ensure a high level of accuracy and quality of the design prior to handover to the construction contractor
- Whilst maintaining tight control on network build costs from a budgetary perspective.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Bentley Microstation
About the Company:
Cyient is an engineering, manufacturing, and technology solution company that is headquartered in Hyderabad. Founded in 1991, by B. V. R. Mohan Reddy.
The company has a total of working employees of over 15000 and has a total revenue of Rs. 4,069 crore. In India, the Cyient company offices are located in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Link to Apply for Trainee Apprentice at Cyient: Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: