Cognizant Hiring Freshers for Programmer Analyst in Chennai.
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Role: Programmer Analyst
Experience: 0-3 years
Apply by: Immediate
Good opportunity to work as a programmer analyst at Cognizant. Fresher and experienced candidates up to 3 years can apply for Technology Architect/Sr. Technology Architect at CTS.
Key Job details
- Performing Build activities (hardware & software configuration) of the customer environment and contribute to improving the Build process.
- Coordinating for Service transition activities.
- Initiate change / release requests in line with Cognizant /customer change / release management process.
- Work on the major problem tickets assigned by the ITIS team.
- Requirements Gathering: Front end/POC on requirement gathering activities under the assigned technology domain.
- Coordinate on design & solutioning activities under the assigned technology domain.
- Providing a status report on assigned tasks
- Coordinating with resolver groups vendors/carriers for problem-solving
- Knowledge management
- Ensuring onboarding of new joiners
- Adhere to change of work environment
Eligibility and Personal skills:
- 0-3 years Experience
- Bachelor’s in Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Participating in internal and external training.
- Attending soft skills
- Completion of at least one technology certification
- Desktop Engineering – SCCM
- SCCM administration
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Windows Server Admin
- MS Hyper V administration
- Vmware administration
Cognizant is an American information technology headquartered at Teaneck, New Jersey. It provides IT consulting, solutions, and services. Humphries. In India, Cognizant offices are located in Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Chennai, and Mumbai.
- Freshers Jobs
- Cognizant Hiring Freshers for Programmer Analyst Trainee in Chennai
- Firstsource Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer in Chennai | 0-2 Years
- KickCharm Telegram Channel – Latest Job Alerts
Link to Apply for Programmer Analyst at Cognizant
Jobs by Location