Cognizant Hiring Freshers for Programmer Analyst (Technical) | 0-4 Years EXP.
Role: Programmer Analyst (Technical Lead)
Experience: 0-4 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelors in science, engineering, or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Programmer Analyst at Cognizant.
Key Job Details:
- Understand the functional/ nonfunctional requirements
- Participate in client calls and prepare the clarification list to seek clarifications.
- Prepare the list of requirements and seek review inputs from the key stakeholders.
- Create an impact analysis document (for a simple change) to understand the impact on the existing functionality, as required.
- Update requirements traceability matrix.
- Design, coding, testing, configuration, and deployment management
- Provide inputs to create the low-level design for the module based on the understanding of the requirement and HLD.
- Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- Conduct unit testing based on the identified test scenarios.
- Share the environment setup details with the deployment team.
- Prioritize incidents based on criticality and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelors in science, engineering, or equivalent
- 0-4 Years of work experience
- Apache Hadoop
Cognizant is an American information technology company that is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey. It provides IT consulting, solutions, and services. Humphries.
In India, Cognizant offices are located in Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Programmer Analyst at Cognizant Check Details