Ansys Hiring Freshers for Application Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Ansys Software
Job Role: Application Engineer SCBU
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering/VLSI can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Application Engineer at Ansys Software.
Key Job details:
- Learn and apply knowledge in areas of ASIC/SoC Physical Design, Custom circuit design, Power/signal integrity, and reliability analysis.
- Work with worldwide customers to deploy EDA products for leading-edge SoCs to address Power/Signal/Reliability challenges across the entire design flow
- As domain experts, provide consultation and help customers to optimize overall system design for performance/cost/reliability, and ensure reliable tape-out.
- Create elegant and useful solutions to solve complex problems working on Ansys-Seascape platform: Semiconductor Industry’s First Big-Data Platform.
- Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities involved in deploying Ansys products involving product evaluations, presentations, product demonstrations, and training, and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering/VLSI from Top Institutions
- 0-2 years of prior experience in either of a) ASIC Physical design, b) Power-Integrity/Signal-Integrity/Reliability Closure, c) Custom circuit design and simulation
- Good programming skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
About Ansys Software:
Ansys Software is a software technology company that develops product design, testing, and operation. The company is headquartered in Pennsylvania, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Application Engineer at Ansys: Check details