Cognizant Hiring Freshers for Programmer Analyst Trainee in Bangalore | 0-1 Year EXP.
Job Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee (Security Engineer)
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: B.Tech/B.E (Science / Engineering graduate)
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Science / Engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Programmer Analyst Trainee at Cognizant.
Key Job details:
- Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement
- Raise clarifications/issues/concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Adherence to schedule/timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationships (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with the defined processes during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- Number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions, etc
Eligibility and Skills:
- Science / Engineering graduate
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project-level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications
- Salesforce Configuration
- Salesforce Customization
Cognizant is an American information technology company that is headquartered at Teaneck, New Jersey. It provides IT consulting, solutions, and services. Humphries. In India, Cognizant offices are located in Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Also Apply for:
Link to Apply for Programmer Analyst Trainee at Cognizant Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: