Microsoft Hiring Freshers for Research Intern | UG/Masters/Doctoral Degree.
Job Role: Research Intern
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates who are enrolled in a university as part of either a doctoral, master’s, or undergraduate program can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Research Intern at Microsoft.
Key Job details:
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- Internships are offered year-round, though a majority begin in the summer.
- All internships are paid. And, we’ll help with visa applications where needed.
Eligibility and skills:
- Candidates must be enrolled in a university as part of either a doctoral, masters, or undergraduate program (or must be a recent graduate from such a program)
- Please include your resume and up to three letters of recommendation while applying for this job.
Microsoft is an American multinational technology company. It manufactures computer Hardware and software.
It is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, the U.S.The company has more than 1,48,000+ employees worldwide.
Link to Apply for Intern at Microsoft Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: