Cognizant Hiring Freshers Programmer Analyst | 0-2 Years.
Job Role: Programmer Analyst
Apply by: Immediate
Freshers Can Join Telegram Group for More job alerts:
Candidates with a bachelor’s in science, engineering, or equivalent can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Programmer Analyst at Cognizant.
Key Job details:
- Understand the functional/ non-functional requirements.
- Participate in client calls and prepare the clarification list to seek clarifications.
- Prepare the list of requirements and seek review inputs from the key stakeholders.
- Update requirements traceability matrix.
- Provide inputs to create the low-level design for the module based on the understanding of the requirement and HLD.
- Based on LLD, identify the component that needs to be created.
- Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- Conduct unit testing based on the identified test scenarios.
- Fix simple defects identified during unit testing.
- Branch off the existing code in the version control tool (VSS, CSV).
- Share the environment setup details with the deployment team.
- Run appropriate tests, once the defect is resolved and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelors in science, engineering, or equivalent
- 0-2 Years of work experience
- Talend Enterprise Big Data
Cognizant is an American information technology company that is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey. It provides IT consulting, solutions, and services. Humphries. In India, Cognizant offices are located in Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Chennai, and Mumbai. Apply for a developer at Cognizant
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: