EY Hiring Freshers for Data Analytics | 0-1 Years EXP.
Job Role: BCG_Core Assurance_DA_Staff
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Graduates with 0-1 years of relevant experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Assurance Staff Data Analytics at EY.
Key Job details:
- Analyze large volume of data and define clear strategy in assurance analytical work
- Act as a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of different aspects of auditing. Correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
- Must be able to work closely with the Global Assurance team and support in conceptualizing ideas, strategy, and framework
- Support extraction of data from multiple sources by understanding data structure requirement
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
Eligibility and Skills
- Graduates with 0-1 years of relevant experience preferred.
- All tech Graduates freshers with acumen in analytics/data analysis or reports like BCA, B.E. / B.tech(Non-IT / CS); and other streams like B.Com, BBA, B.Sc (General) and Post Graduates i.e. MBA, MCA, M.Com are preferred
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, SAS, Spotfire)
- Interest in business and commerciality.
Ernst & Young or EY is a multinational professional company that provides services, consulting, digital strategy, tax advisory, and more. The company has total employees of 270,000. Apply for Associate at EY.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: