Cognizant Hiring Various Roles with Work From Home | Any Graduates is eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Cognizant Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Role 1: GenC HR Internship
- Technical Learning Cohorts management for a size up to 200 learners
- Cohort orientation on the learning journey, continuous evaluation process, organizing solution/platform connects and set expectation to learners on Do’s/Don’ts.
- Be the single point person for the learners throughout the learning journey in resolving learner queries, enable support, facilitate additional learning intervention as required towards successful graduatio
- 60% and above throughout.
- Any year pass outs is fine.
- Any BBA (with minimum 6 month experience)and MBA stream is eligible to apply
- 6 month of work experience would be an advantage.
Apply for Cognizant GenC HR Internship: Click Here
Role 2: Associate Projects
- Have hands-on experience with AEM administration activities
- Able to work independently on AEM DevOps activities
- AEM Troubleshooting, Analysis and debugging issues
- Interact with business stakeholders
- Experience on installing, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting Adobe Experience Manager v6.5
- Perform automation through Scripts and Standardization
- RCA for Prod issues; prioritize, troubleshooting and fixing issues
- Service/Incident and Problem Management
Apply for Associate Projects: Click Here
Role 3: Online Analyst
- Administering and helping to manage Client’s Product support for the customers who call/chat or email in the support center.
- Customer support to international customers over the phone for voice process (INBOUND and Outbound calling).
- They serve all clients through Account managers or in a few cases without any intervention of an account manager through various applications.
- Graduate (exclusion: BE/BTech/MCA) or High School graduate or above as may be applicable in the Geo
- Provide information, educate customer to update trackers, update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues.
Apply for Online Analyst: Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Join Our Telegram Group: Click Here