Cognizant Job Opportunity Hiring for GenC HR Internship | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Cognizant is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Cognizant Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Role: GenC HR Internship
Location: Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Bangalore
Salary: INR 25,000.00 per Month
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Technical Learning Cohorts management for a size up to 200 learners
- Cohort orientation on the learning journey, continuous evaluation process, organizing solution/platform connects and set expectation to learners on Do’s/Don’ts.
- Be the single point person for the learners throughout the learning journey in resolving learner queries, enable support, facilitate additional learning intervention as required towards successful graduatio
- Learners attendance tracking, session planning and scheduling including coordination with trainers(both internal and external), mentors, BU SMEs and support leader connect session planning and implementation
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MS Office proficiency – Expert proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent decision making and organizational skill
- Expert proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Should have hands on with any database management tools
- Knowledge of data visualization and scripting tools is added advantage
- 60% and above throughout.
- Any year pass outs is fine.
- Any BBA (with minimum 6 month experience)and MBA stream is eligible to apply
- 6 month of work experience would be an advantage.
- Business Discussion
- Letter of Intent
- Offer Letter
How To Apply Cognizant Job Opportunity Hiring for GenC HR Internship?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Cognizant Click Here
Wipro Off Campus 2022 Hiring Through Wipro Star | Freshers
TCS Offering Work From Home with salary hike