Cognizant Inviting Freshers for Various Roles | Cognizant WFH Jobs. Cognizant is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Job description and eligibility details of Cognizant Recruitment drive.
Cognizant GenC Programmers
Cognizant Hiring Freshers through GenC Elevate – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT), GenC – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT), and GenC Pro – Programmer Analyst Trainee (PAT) or Programmer Analyst (PA)
- Candidates with a 4-year graduation in B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (CS & IT) students from 2023 batch (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches only)
- Candidates from any stream of 3-year graduation courses are eligible to apply.
- Who have foundational knowledge in programming along with database skills are eligible to apply.
- Knowledge of programming is mandatory and they are deployed to business units after additional skilling .
- Their skill proficiency allows them to accelerate their deployment to business projects when they join Cognizant.
Cognizant Voice and Non Voice Process
- International voice , Semi voice & Non voice process.
- Shift timings – Night shifts or UK shift based on our requirements.
- Maximum 2-3 Rounds of interviews.
- Above average communication skills ( MUST )
- Any Graduate
- Voice bpo non voice process
- Customer Service
- Semi Voice
- Non Voice
Cognizant Programmer Analyst
Cognizant Hiring Freshers and Experienced candidates for Sr. Product Test Specialist.
- Understand functional specifications document as received from client / onsite.
- Participate in KT calls to understand the requirements.
- Conduct reverse KT with the client / onsite and/or share the document detailing out the business flows to ensure understanding on the same.
- Identify test scenarios (in format of Business Test Matrixes also called BTM) on the basis of functional specification document and resolved queries.
- Post signoff from customer, upload test cases in test management tools.
- Perform smoke testing ie for every release ensure application is working and the enhancement is in place
- Bachelors in science , engineering or equivalent
- Location: Bangalore
Apply for Programmer Analyst: Click Here