Tata Technologies Hiring News 2023 Freshers for Engineer. Tata Technologies is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Tata Technologies Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Tata Technologies
Job Role: CAD Engineer – Digital Manufacturing
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Tata Technologies Hiring News 2023
- TCF / BIW ActivitiesSkill Requirements:
- Simultaneous engineering for Passenger car assembly
- Early involvement during CAS & product engineering design
- Data Management between ERC
- Study of Engineering Drgs
- Process mapping and active participation during proto build.
- Work along with Design and product team during initial vehicle build to define process sequence.
- ECN Imple mentation and Process simulation
- Project / Process feedback and feedforward between different stakeholders in TML and FIAT.
- Pr ocess planning for manufacturing Passenger car
- Process sheet, PFMEA, Control Plan documentation experience.
- Digital Build, P rocess BOM making experience
- DMU understanding13. Facility planning experience
- Tool selection, feasibility checking experie nce
- Ergonomic simulations, Assembly Process Simulation experience
- Industrial Engineering, Time study, Method Study Knowledge .
- Strong knowledge of 2D CAD, and practical experience in line and process layout, lineside presentation
- Knowledge of MS Exc el and programming languages (VBA, C#, or Python)
- Experience with automotive assembly processes20. Reliable, self-motivated, te am player
How To Apply for Tata Technologies Hiring News 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.