Cognizant Off Campus Hiring 2022 Started in which Bachelor’s/Post graduates can apply for the job role. Cognizant is conducting an recruitment drive for freshers.
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, that believes in constant innovation for digital businesses. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Following are the Cognizant Job Description, application process and details.
Cognizant Off Campus Hiring 2022 Details
Job Role: Graphic Designer/Technical Writer
Location: PAN India
Experience: Bachelor’s degree/Post graduate
Graphic Designer refers to the entry-level talent who have a good understanding of graphic & visual design domain.
Candidates should have strong fundamental knowledge & excellent analytical skills from a design perspective and should have a good command over tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Power Point, Word & Coral Draw.
They should have the ability to visualize the end output & communicate conceptual ideas & designs.
- Technical Writer refers to the entry-level talent who have the ability to create content for diverse deliverables, such as, training material, self-help guides, websites, promotional material and more.
- Candidates should be able to co-ordinate among stakeholders from cross functional teams to ensure smooth delivery of solutions.
- They should have a good command over written & verbal communication & should have strong analytical skills.
- For the Graphic Designer role: 2022 graduates pursuing a 4-year bachelor’s degree in design or post-graduation in design
- For the Technical Writer role: 2022 batch of students pursuing a 3 or 4-year bachelor’s degree/Post graduate in English, Journalism, Mass Communication & Other Humanities-related subjects
- Maximum gap in education: 2 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Open to Indian nationals, OCIs, Dual Citizenship holders only
- Flexible to relocate to any location in India, work in any shift / domain
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken Into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Appropriate CGPA to percentage conversion to be considered as per university norms
Join Official Telegram Channel: Join
Apply for Accenture Recruitment for Associate Click Here